Golf carb tuning?/ cutting out

Any one tell me how to adjust the mixture on an H reg carb'd 1.6 VW Golf? Is there a nut I can turn with fingers or spanner like on my old mini's SU carb.

Think it is a bit rich? It appears to be running ok then after sometime will start to slupter and finally cut out. Feels like aloss of power, but after waiting a few minutes it starts again quite easily.

Ideas?

Reply to
Jason Fox