Good VW Links?

I just purchased a 94 Golf Diesel for running to and from work, I know this is a third car but I'd still like to give it a little fennec, since it needs some engine work and interior work can anyone give me a good resource site or links? One thing I need for sure is torque specs for the engine head and possible a wiring diagram. Does anyone know if an electronic manual is available like the PET CD's used by PORSCHE?

Reply to
HotRod

rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Jan