Got my new tach today...

Hey guys. I got my new tach for my 73 Beetle from another Ebayer today. 52 MM diameter (that's a little over 2 inches for you metricaly impaired) 6000 RPM range, X100 figures, not x1000 (I don't like x1000 anyway...x100 is just so much more GERMAN) and the choice of red or green lighting. I can't wait to put it in! I've read through some relevant posts, and I think the redline should be at 4500 RPM? This sound good to everyone? (not that I would take it that high anyway...bless my little engine). Anyway, just thought I'd let ya'll know. ~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Sounds cool!

You got a link to the auction so we can see a picture?

-Rob

Anth> Hey guys. I got my new tach for my 73 Beetle from another Ebayer

Reply to
Rob J

Unfortunately, no. I won the item a little more than two weeks ago, so I can't get a link to a picture anymore. I just got it today, becuase I couldn't pick it up during Thanksgiving holiday becuase I was out of town. I forgot to ask if anyone has any tips for hooking this thing up. I was going to hook the lighting through the instrument light fuse, and the power through another switched fuse. Any suggestions? Thanks ~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony