great Chicago VW mechanic...

After going to this guy for a little over a year now, I think its time to give my official endorsement... for people looking for a vw mechanic in chicago, there's a guy Mr. Wong on the south side who is by far the most experienced and knowledgeable mechanic I've gone too, especially with the vws. He's helping me keep me '84 vanagon in great shape! His phone is 773 241 6044, and he's at 6100 S Blackstone, although it /looks/ like he's on 61st street (just east of dorchester). If you need a strait-shooting mechanic that knows his stuff, I haven't known a better one.

Just my 2c... wes

reply to snipped-for-privacy@nospammersuchicago.edu (remove nospammers)

Reply to
Wesley Pegden

Sounds great, if I can avoid the bullets and the occasional night club stampede.

Is he running a business or is this more of a home business? And does he deal with air cooled?

Reply to
Seth Graham