Greensboro Shriners VW show

Again what a great show for a great cause. The Shriners raised more then 11k for the childrens hospital. packed house with alot of very nice cars

Just alittle side note for my fan club there was 2 cars there that I did and took a 1st and a 2nd place. I wasn't in the building yet when someone had to take my picture ...just gat get away from the paparazzi...lol

Reply to
Kafertoys

ryan68bug