happy independance day all....

and don't forget, "if you love your freedom, thank a veteran"..... thanks guys...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

THANK YOU VETERANS, ONE AND ALL.

Reply to
Steve Lawman

Hope you all had a good day !

We had a little meet at an American Diner (a real one !) we only have two in the UK !

Rich

Reply to
tricky

and for those that dont remember - Mine is the yellow one !

Rich

Reply to
tricky

Rich, I love the photo's and the idea of an American diner meeting on this day is more than cool. Thank you and take care

href="

"Den'sDogs

href="

">Den's1977 Puma