Happy new year to everyon :-)

Well I'm off soon to play in my band for new year so I will take this opportunity to wish everyone happiness and good health for the future.

Rich

Reply to
tricky

yea, Happy

from me too!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

You look quite different from what I imagined!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Yea, what Michael said -- How'd you get them tan lines in the UK? :)

Best wishes returned. Remco

Reply to
Remco

Hey Remco - Happy new year !

Read the thread again - Its not a UK tan :-)

Rich

Reply to
tricky

Thanks and the same to you and your family. Sorry - I misread in thinking you posted it picture of yourself. How'd the gig go?

I see now that an posted his picture so now I am wondering how Jan got those tan lines up in Finland. The UK is like the reviera by comparison :)

Reply to
Remco

LOL

In the garage, man.. in the garage.. only it's not really "tan"... ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

One of them welding tans, then? I sure hope you have good heat in your garage.. :)

Reply to
Remco

Gig was good thanks. Then new years eve gigs usually are, everyone out for a good time and all that.

Rich

Reply to
tricky