Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! I plan on wrenching after the turkey and throughout the long weekend. Thanks guys for all the help (sometimes we forget thanking people that have helped us through our problems and troubles) I really do appreciate it!!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

You have a good turkey day also. I have all sorts of chores to do before & after eating and not a single one of them fun.

Randy

RSMEINER

happy turkey day to you also Narley.....and to everyone here on Ramva....for those not in the US, have a happy day anyway!!!! we silly americans will eat like hogs, sleep like dogs, and spend some time with family members.....

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Add my cheer to the list.....will be eating and not much else.....but gotta admit.....kinda curious to see what Travis's Tday meal will be:)......

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

Happy T-Day to all as well, and I will also be spending my four day weekend assembling my freshly painted '70 Standard here in New Mexico, I can't wait to get started, the paint laid out like glass, no buffing needed, Richie Clark @ R&C Body Works in Albuquerque can paint a bug like I've never seen before, and for all that don't know, a Bug is one of the hardest cars in the world to paint. Douglas

Reply to
Douglas

Happy Turkey day to you and everyone else on Ramva. :o) Hope everyone has a good holiday.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

I wonder if Shaggie can go through the whole day w/o some Jim Beam or at least a beer...:+) Mr. Berckman's links pages used to keep me up all night, looking @ dune buggies, 3-wheelers, buses, etc. etc. etc. Many thanks and good TurkeyTom day! :+)

Reply to
pmbedard

Reply to
tecwhiz

Burp, slurp and happy t-day to everyone. My bird was great.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Like most all fathers know that the weekend, isn't really YOUR weekend.... Great quiet Thanksgiving this year my wife can't travel yet due to her injuries from the wreck, but that was okay because it was just us without having to put up with guests and other people. Friday I get the whole day to myself... Was cutting old cracked fuel line to be replaced... and snip... sliced the crap of my left pinky finger right on the knuckle. I guess what pissed me off the most wasn't the cut as much as I knew that it was going to need stitches (I guess when you see the bone and a blue vein or two... you know) and that I was going to have to give up MY time. After then many pleading of my daughters to go to the ER a couple hours later... I finally go.

12 stitches later and I'm good as new, back replacing fuel lines... just a bit more careful. (Heck, I have 9 more fingers left)

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®