Happy Thanksgiving

May your turkey be warm and moist, and your mashed potatoes fluffy and tasty.

May your fweem always have the right note. . . .

Reply to
n5hsr

To those that celebrate Thanksgiving.....

Happy Turkey Day!

dw

Reply to
dragenwagen

thanks and back at ya Charles..... i prefer my turkey a bit dry(boo hiss, i know)....just finished making the largest pile of deviled eggs i've ever seen...wonder how long it will take to get that smell out of the house? probably much longer once folks actually eat them....eeewwww....gonna load some of em into the bug and head to the in laws for the first round of stuff yourself silly 06.....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yea, Have a Happy Day, Turkey.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Top 10 things you can only say at Thanksgiving!

  1. Talk about a huge breast!

  1. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

  2. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!

  1. That's one terrific spread!

  2. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

  1. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!

  2. Don't play with your meat.

  1. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!

  2. How long will it take after you stick it in?

and the Number #1 thing you can only say on Thanksgiving....

  1. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

Reply to
Karl

LOL, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

-Anton

Karl wrote:

Reply to
anton

Dang, I knew something was missing. DEVILED EGGS. And you would think that we would remember those since we have all those chickens. And no eggs.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

damn....i'm sorry you were missing them....i made enough for my family and yours too(three dozen eggs/6dozen deviled eggs!!!)... it is a shame to have chickens then no deviled eggs on the table....kind of a "D'OH" moment...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

A big DOH moment.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Reply to
D&LBusch

i only ate two....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

For us in the UK , what's deviled eggs ?

Rich

Reply to
tricky

Uh, eh, the same? Atleast my English and Irish friends knows what it is, I think they even made some, long time ago..

J.

Reply to
Berg

Does a nice job of explaining it.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

um....they are eggs that do a devil of a beating on your bowels? maybe...um....they are a hard boiled egg that has the cooked yolk removed(egg split longwise)...the yolks are then used to make a concoction based on preference to "stuff" back in em.... i like just basic mustard, white vinegar, sprinkled with some fresh ground black pepper, paprika, and some chili powder..... i also love to put in diced jalapenos, but my wife is very much against that.... regions and individuals prefer many different ingredients....

Joey Tribiani

Thanks all !

I had heard of them but didn't know what they were. There may be people in the UK that have them, but I dont think its popular, like it seems to be over your side of the big wet bit.

Rich

Reply to
tricky

You need to whip up a batch and try them. Tasty, very tasty. Just don't have them with beer.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

I alread decided I was going to try some :-)

The hotter the better me thinks !

Rich

Reply to
tricky

BELIEVE Randy when he says not to have em with beer.....you should just trust him on that one....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani