has anyone fitted a servo system to a VW type II?

Hi, has any one fitted a remote servo to a dual brake system type 2 brake system?

I once had a Winibago which had ford remote servos but I can't rememeber how it was piped in.

Obviously i'll need two remote servos?

If any one can halp I'd apreciate some ideas, ie supplier and a pipe diagram

Its for a transporter

Thanks now Alf

Reply to
alfiesmail

'71 and later came stock with servo-assist. Is "remote" servo something different?

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim