Hazet toolkit - ebay

Just thought I'd give a heads up that the sweet toolkit that was posted about here a few days ago went for $803.36. Add in another $150 if the winner is in the US and that is one expensive underhood ornament.

-DB

Reply to
DB

Holc cow! That's a lot of gumbo! Someone wanted that thing baaaaad. Oh well. I'd just have used the tools, I don't think I would want to pay almost $1000 for tools I'd just use.

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony