heaterbox/header woes

Anyone know of a good source of where I can get pre-shaped/pre-bent metal piping to allow me to make a reliable connection between the heaterboxes and the fanshroud fresh-air outlets? I am looking for a more permanent and elegant solution than simply using flexible aluminum hoses that get burned by the heat of the header plumbing.

Gene Berg Ent. seems to make headers with such pipes already attached. But, it seems they are out of stock and plus, it would be a shame to get a whole new header when the old one is otherwise perfectly fine.

-GE

Reply to
geoffers

I have used the 2" flexible exhaust pipe available at ordinary auto parts stores. Some are too stiff to make the bend into the heater-boxes. You'll just have to pick through a bunch to find the most flexible.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Thanks Max! I'll try that out.