hee hee, I got in a bit of trouble today :-)

So I am on the 55 freeway in Orange County, just before the 55 meets the

405, and am stuck in traffic. As we get closer to the problem, my wife and I notice there has been a fairly bad multicar accident. Call me heartless, but one of the vehicles involved was a car transporter with a car which looks very much like this one, absolute mint condition (maybe different year, but it stuck out like a jewel).

So I turn to my wife and say "look at that awesome car" and she got very angry with me and said something to the tune of "don't you realize somebody has probably been badly injured?, the girl over there is crying and doesn't look like she's doing so good" and I said, "yeah but did you see that car???" She didn't talk to me the rest of the way home.

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

Women. Can't live with them, can't trade them in for better model. Er...wait...honey, no that's not what I meant! Why are you reading over my shoulder?!?

Reply to
Michael Cecil

not always a bad thing...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

=2E. =2E. Herman and Heinz were working on their Beetles at the shop:

Herman: "I'm gonna divorce my wife. She hasn't said a word to me in 2 months." Heinz: "Herman, you should re-think that divorce. Women like that are really hard to find."

Ross Virgin Toronto, Canada "Join Men's Liberation.... get divorced today" =2E. =2E. =2E.

Reply to
rvirgin22

.. .. Herman and Heinz were working on their Beetles at the shop:

Herman: "I'm gonna divorce my wife. She hasn't said a word to me in 2 months." Heinz: "Herman, you should re-think that divorce. Women like that are really hard to find."

Ross Virgin Toronto, Canada "Join Men's Liberation.... get divorced today" .. .. ..

Reply to
John

Well, at least this makes up for the time she was away visiting family and I, like a dutiful husband, called her to wish her a happy wedding anniversary.

Me: hi do you know what day this is? Her: Tuesday? Me: Stunned silence.

We are happily married, honest :-)

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks