Hello fellows, Limp Wrist hanging...

How the hell has everyone been here at ramva. Sure have missed all of yall. Really have. Jan have you got those snow chains yet? Brenda and I have now started redoing Old plymouths. Guess theres nothing wrong with that,,,burp.. My latest is a 50 special Deluxe... I no longer work for the school dist. of Boerne tx. After 17 yrs of working under really good people and all of a sudden everyone retires I just kinda resented the idea of some rookie coming in and changing the world. Sounds kinda hostile "but" thats life. AIN'T THAT RIGHT JAN? I now drive for Interstate Batteries, Which yall know is the best. Burp, Anyone need a battery? If I can keep DOT off my ass...opps, I cussed. Jan tought me how to do that. All kidding aside, I have really missed you guys. We miss the 56'64 which John @ aircooled.net bought and my 67. BUT one thing I'll never do is stop restoring cars. I must say that I really enjoyed chatting , BS ting and just having a great time with yall. Including "MATT" what a thrill it was. If it wasn't a nose bleed it was the other end. Feel for ya guy..I would really hate to be that stupid. "F" I hate being a "B"hole but couldn't help it..burp. Yall probly wondered what happened to me in the past, Wondered myself. Dragenwagon I wanna thank you for helping me with the web.page., Ya put alot of effort into it, really think it was cool of you to do this for me. John, you hang on to that 57, you'll regreat it if you ever let it go. Miss my 56 for sure. Anyway I better let this letter fly into yall hands befor My server kicks off...................Thanks YALL.........tONY bUrp

Reply to
Brenda

Lol, they ARE on the shopping list for this winter..

Got pics?

Amen to that. Clueless managers who have no idea of what we do, claim to know our work so well that they can set new rules and "leave their mark" as soon as possible. Before the next guy takes over and changes things again. Without ever asking th eonly people who truly know what's going on.. us who actually are left to do the work and clean up their mess. But enough about that.

Uhh sure Tony, it was me... pfffft :)

Awww ya big softie. *hugs* ;)

I have another one for you sitting on my yard (Friendäs car). A spotless, rust free, perfect 56. Never welded. No need to either. Bone stock and original, or with a later model synchro tranny and a "no shortcuts", all new parts 1776 I built for him some years ago. All original parts come with the car. Around 7000 USD. Shipping not included ;)

Keep burpin around Tony..

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I'm dealing with that right now. And am tired of it, so I think I will just retire and start my own little consulting company. Or just sit on my ass and do nothing.

Randy

RSMEINER

Those who have the skills and knowledge to do the work actually do it. Those that can't tell others how to do it and are paid much more.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

There's plenty of us who are tired of the current work situ, I heard through the grapewine about a company that might need personell outside Norway, have sent off a feeler, only downlet is the location: Baghdad, Iraq...

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Thats a hell of a downlet.

Randy

RSMEINER

Randy you could always go to wal-mart and sell NEVER-START batteries,,just kidding..........Burping 100%, Damn just farted also,

47 yrs and still cant tell the wet ones from the dry ones.........tony
Reply to
Brenda