Herbie Movie

The new movie is coming out next Wednesday which by the way happens to be June 22nd. which was or is Drive Your VW to Work Day. They are having a limited (only one) showing of the movie here in Cincy on Sunday.

Check your local movie listings if you are bored tomorrow and possibly you can catch the new movie.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Our VW Club is parking a few cars in front of the local movie theater on the 22nd. Should be a lot of fun. Might have to bring some cane poles to ward off over ambious rug rats that will want to use our bugs as a gym set ! : )

Be Cool.....AIRCOOLED !!

"Wild" Bill Tucker

President Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, Florida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic

Rare Air VW Club Website: