HO HO HO!!!

Thanks, guys. The one will be joining the fleet while the other is off to yikes the desert. We are very proud of them.

Reply to
cloud8

chopped celery Vegetable oil (or hog fat) Salt, pepper, garlic, etc.

Lightly brown onions, celery, garlic and meat in large heavy pot. Add a little water and the greens (which should be thoroughly cleaned and washed). Smother slowly for at least 2 hours, adding small amounts of water when it starts to stick. Stir frequently. When ready - serve with rice, grilled smoked sausage, green salad, and iced tea. Coffee and apple pie then brandy.

Maternity Ward Pot Luck Dinner

If you can?t get anything fresh from the hospital, nursery, or morgue; you can at least get rid of all the leftovers in your refrigerator.

1 - 2 lbs. cubed meat (human flesh, chicken, turkey, beef...) 1 -2 lbs. coarsely chopped vegetables (carrots, potatoes, turnips, cauliflower, cabbage...) Bell pepper onions garlic ginger salt pepper, etc. Olive oil butter

Brown the meat and some chopped onions, peppers, and garilic in olive oil, place in baking dish, layer with vegetables seasoning and butter. Bake at 325° for 30 - 45 minutes. Serve with hot dinner rolls, fruit salad and sparkling water.

Bébé Buffet 1

Show off with whole roasted children replete with apples in mouths - and babies? heads stuffed with wild rice. Or keep it simple with a hearty main course such as stew, lasagna, or meat loaf.

Some suggestions

Pre-mie pot pies, beef stew, leg of lamb, stuffed chicken, roast pork spiral ham, Cranberry pineapple salad, sweet potatoes in butter, vegetable platter, tossed salad with tomato and avocado, parsley new potatoes,

Reply to
cloud8

and hot French bread is always available.

2 cleaned fetuses, head on 2 eggs 1 tablespoon yellow mustard 1 cup seasoned flour oil enough for deep frying 1 loaf French bread Lettuce tomatoes mayonnaise, etc.

Marinate the fetuses in the egg-mustard mixture. Dredge thoroughly in flour. Fry at 375° until crispy golden brown. Remove and place on paper towels.

Holiday Youngster

One can easily adapt this recipe to ham, though as presented, it violates no religious taboos against swine.

1 large toddler or small child, cleaned and de-headed Kentucky Bourbon Sauce (see index) 1 large can pineapple slices Whole cloves

Place him (or ham) or her in a large glass baking dish, buttocks up. Tie with butcher string around and across so that he looks like he?s crawling. Glaze, then arrange pineapples and secure with cloves. Bake uncovered in 350° oven till thermometer reaches 160°.

Cajun Babies

Just like crabs or crawfish, babies are boiled alive! You don?t need silverware, the hot spicy meat comes off in your hands.

6 live babies 1 lb. smoked sausage 4 lemons
Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

poultry, and vegetables; just about anything can be grilled, and young humans are no exception!

High quality marinade (Teriyaki and garlic perhaps)

1 inch cubes of tender meat, preferably from the nursery Onions bell peppers Wooden or metal skewers

Marinate the meat overnight. Get the grill good and hot while placing meat, vegetables, and fruit such as pineapples or cherries on the skewers. Don?t be afraid to use a variety of meats. Grill to medium rare, serve with garlic cous-cous and sautéed asparagus. Coffee and sherbet for desert then walnuts, cheese, and port. Cigars for the gentlemen (and ladies if they so desire)!

Crock-Pot Crack Baby

When the quivering, hopelessly addicted crack baby succumbs to death, get him immediately butchered and into the crock-pot, so that any remaining toxins will not be fatal. But don?t cook it too long, because like Blowfish, there is a perfect medium between the poisonous and the stimulating. Though it may not have the same effect on your guests, a whole chicken cooked in this fashion is also mighty tasty.

1 newborn - cocaine addicted, freshly expired, cleaned and butchered Carrots onions leeks celery bell pepper potatoes Salt pepper garlic, etc 4 cups water

Cut the meat into natural pie

Reply to
jjs

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" wrote in news:bPedndB3_vk snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

LOL. As opposed to fire in the hole. Actually, as opposed to a fire in a wood stove--it is fairly warm here...mid 20s...so fireplace hearthwise the chimney draws the smoke ok, but you've got to keep poking at the logs to keep the fire going.

Reply to
cloud8

eggwash (eggs and milk) Peanut oil for frying.

Pound the cutlets. Dredge in flour, eggs, then the bread crumb mixture. Fry till golden brown in 350° peanut oil. In a baking pan, place a layer of gravy, then one of meat, gravy, and cheese. Another layer each of meat, gravy, and cheese. Then bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Serve on hot pasta with romano cheese.

Southern Fried Small-fry

Tastes like fried chicken, which works just as well. In fact you may want to practice cutting up whole chickens for frying before you go for the real thing. Whole chicken is much more efficient and inexpensive than buying pieces.

1 tiny human, cut into pieces 2 cups flour Onion, garlic Salt pepper garlic powder cayenne pepper hot sauce, etc. Oil for frying

Mix milk, eggs, hot sauce in a bowl, add chopped onion and garlic. Season the meat liberally, and marinate for several hours. Place seasoned flour in a paper or plastic shopping bag, drop pieces in a few a time, shake to coat thoroughly, then deep fry in hot oil (350°) for about 15 minutes. Drain and place on paper towels.

Miscarriage with Mustard Greens

Why waste it? Otherwise, and in general, use ham or salt pork to season greens. The technique of smothering greens can be used with many vegetables; green beans work especially well. Meat is not necessary every day, don?t be afraid to alter any dish to vegetarian tastes.

1 premature baby, born dead Large bunch of mustard greens 2 white onions, 1 cup chopped celery Vegetable oil (or hog fat) Salt
Reply to
David Gravereaux

Bran muffins, dinner rolls, soft breadsticks, rice pilaf, croissants Apple cake with rum sauce, frosted banana nut bread sherbet, home made brownies Iced tea, water, beer, bloody marys, lemonade, coffee

The guests select food, beverages, silverware... everything from the buffet table. They move to wherever they are comfortable, and sit with whoever they choose. Provide trays so your guests will not spill everything all over your house from carrying too much, nor will they have to make 10 trips back and fourth from the service stations.

Roast Leg of Amputee

By all means, substitute lamb or a good beef roast if the haunch it is in any way diseased. But sometimes surgeons make mistakes, and if a healthy young limb is at hand, then don?t hesitate to cook it to perfection!

1 high quality limb, rack, or roast Potatoes, carrot Oil celery onions green onions parsley garlic salt, pepper, etc 2 cups beef stock

Marinate meat (optional, not necessary with better cuts). Season liberally and lace with garlic cloves by making incisions, and placing whole cloves deep into the meat. Grease a baking pan, and fill with a thick bed of onions, celery, green onions, and parsley. Place roast on top with fat side up. Place uncovered in 500° oven for 20

Reply to
Shaggie

That was show day. No decklid for the car show. I was showing it! Bwaa haa haa.. And the only Raby motor there. A few people had seen pictures of the OPP shroud, but all had never seen one in person.

How's your new puma(?) project coming?

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Shaggie wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

We are watching "Space Marines" a movie my wife's friend had a bit part in. If the special effects weren't strictly Dr. Who and the acting weren't so cheesey, it wouldn't be a bad little space drama.

Seagrams, eh? I thought that stuff was supposed to be mixed with 7-Up. HO HO HO!...Jim's here...maybe I'll go make myself a bourbon and branch to take the edge off the spicy pizza I just had. Cheers!

Reply to
cloud8

Yep, we got some of those too, in various outputs. Much easier to use, but dirtier and smellier. Not good in an area where you plan to do any painting as combustion byproducts will leave a residue that paint won't stick well to. As with the propane, you need lots of ventilation if you want to keeep on breathing.;) H

Reply to
Hairy

...............I just finished my 3rd bottle of Sam Adams' Winter Lager. Yes, I'm thinking about a 4th......maybe after the ball & chain goes to bed.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

cloud8 wrote in news:Lqa38EED01C37402uorbfsocqbaau@216.196.97.142:

Are you guys getting these recipes posted as though from me and x-posted to de.alt.test,bit.listserv.test? I hope I wasn't hijacked.

Scuse me while I run a spybot scan.

Reply to
cloud8

Hey, that sounds like me. Much easier to use, but dirtier and smellier. WOOT! I think I might get one tomorrow. :-D

I usually do. I'll leave it at that. I'm glad to know my backspace key works so well. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Let her drink it instead and then try to talk her into the wild monkey-sex you've been meaning to talk her into for a while now. Glad I could... :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Funny, I only post from 66.92.250.232 (my static wan address of my router).. And followups forwarded to net.abuse???

Yes, that was not me.

hahaha.. Looks like someone working for FORD was bored working on christmas.. Do a whois on that IP address above!

Reply to
David Gravereaux

hmmm gravy.. any mash potatoes?

Reply to
David Gravereaux

What's an OPP?

Kelmark - Dyno Ferrari. It's sitting in -10 weather.

Reply to
jjs

Would that make you Mister Ball & Chain?

Reply to
jjs

...............We had wild monkey-sex 2 nights ago. At my age, that'll be all I can stand until New Year's Eve.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

So that's what I have to look forward to when I get old?

Reply to
jjs