hood seal, mexi style

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of hood seal?

click on mexi style to look at the item. My sealing lip is 80 percent rusted away and mangled and I waswondering if i should just stick one of these on the hood or try toreplace that lip. Thanks.

Reply to
Cletus

It will work well for your needs. You can remove the channel that holds the stock seal to stop the rust.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

It will work well for your needs. You can remove the channel that holds the stock seal to stop the rust.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
LeRoy Prosic

seal?

> and click on mexi style to look at the item.> > ? My sealing lip is 80 percent rusted away and mangled and I was> > wondering if i should just stick one of these on the hood or try to> > replace that lip. ?Thanks.>

Thanks Mario for your response>

Reply to
Cletus