How has Mex Beetle and would like to exchange experiences

Hi, I am looking for owners of late Mexican beetles to discuss their experiences with the car.

I have a 2003 and some problems with the car.

I am very curious as to the soruce. Where did you get your car from? My source is giving me a lot of headaches.

Thanks, Marco

Reply to
Marco

Marco, there is a yahoo group just for the late Mexican type 1:

Check it out. Maybe it will ammount to something worthwhile. George

Reply to
George

I have a 2003 also, what trouble are you having with it. By the way The yahoo group is entirely MexiBeetle so might be a better place for help.

Javier

Reply to
Javier

Hi,

I just posted a follow up to the other posting.

Sorry, I screwed up yesterday and submitted two postings. These were my first in about 10 years. Just gotta get used to this software again.

Marco

Reply to
Marco