How To For Older Convertibles

Hello everyone. I'm trying to figure out how to replace the scrapers, trim, rubber, vents, etc on a 1962 Vert. Any websites, threads or books that you can pass on. This car was a basket case with many used and new parts. Just trying to figure out were everything goes or if I'm missing pieces. Thanks in advance Wild Bill Pensacola, FL

Reply to
wildbill1976vw

Well, good luck. I have that problem with a '62 K.G. I just never took the old ragged top off and leave the car in the garage until a nice day arrives. the top is black and I keep a roll of black duct tape handy. I heard of a guy who wanted his top replaced correctly , so he shipped the K.G. to Germany and had it installed, returned the car for finishing. Nobody knows what that cost. Hey, it's only money.

Reply to
Devo