how to put together a 3 fold ragtop

hi everybody i need help, im restoring my 53 split window bug . how to put together all the mechanism and the canvas. any help . maybe a website, book ,pictures anything thanks

Reply to
53split

There used to be a guy on ebay selling a zerox copy of the instruction booklet. I may have a copy if he isn't selling it any more. Let me know how you do as I have a 54. I am still gathering parts.

Dave

Reply to
Dave P

Dave, I have an early 55 ragtop, and really could use a copy also if you have one I'd really apprecaite it

- I did not notice an ebay listing for it. (hate to jump in on the bandwagon) I'll keep looking though

Thanks

Matt S

Dave P wrote:

instruction