Reply to
Tomasz Antkowiak

????

Reply to
jjs

*chanting* BAJA! BAJA! BAJA!.....
Reply to
Shag

I was more impressed with Shipping Methods.........

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

an accident - i am alive :) bug will be alive soon :)

Reply to
Tomasz Antkowiak

:) thanks :) we have drive like that (fiat 126p with bug ragtop roof) for about 300 km :) quite a nice trip :)

-- Tomasz Antkowiak antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar pl.misc.samochody.garbusy GG 7772401

Reply to
Tomasz Antkowiak

no way :))

Reply to
Tomasz Antkowiak

U¿ytkownik "Tomasz Antkowiak" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:crht0n$ble$ snipped-for-privacy@news.onet.pl...

Impressive, but not as much as your language skills.

I'm getting more and more impressed with your English ;-)

-- Yazoon & 1303s,

..::Je¶li nie ¿yjesz na krawêdzi zajmujesz za du¿o miejsca::..

Reply to
Yazoon

shit ;) let me know where i've made the mistake:) in fack even when i write in polish i make a lot of mistakes ;)