I'm still alive -- webpage finally MOVED!

Been really busy lately... Anyway, I got my page moved over to a new server:

For now, the only in-page add youshould see is on the poll, and a couple pop-ups ONLY on the guestbook --- Imay work on a new poll and guestbook to get rid of those adds. But otherthan that, everything should be add free AND working! (or so I hope).

--Eric When replying, remove the "nospam" Visit My Web-page:

BugMan

i like the buttons ontop and how they work. Can't wait to see all the contents. ~Peace~Justin

Reply to
Nxqzablesk8er

Ha, my bad. I'd fix it now, but it will be a few weeks before I'm back at my computer...

guestbook ---

Reply to
BugMan