injector points

help... im trying to find some new injector points for my type4 variant engine in my buggy...bosch part number is 123009000 and vw part number is

311-905-301 ...now ive tried a Porsche 914 trigger points which i ordered that have the same numbers but its just to big to fit in the side of the distributor.. so now im stumped at how to fix this problem...any help out there????

shaggy

Reply to
shaggy