installing headliner in beetle

Hello,

Is there a site where I can find info about installing a new headliner in a beetle? I've heard it is a really difficult thing to do, so any help/hints are welcome.

Thanks Dave

Reply to
Dave

Dave,

Installing a headliner in a bug is actually not that hard. It just requires a bit of patience. I know that John Henry has headliner installation on his website

However, his details are for a cloth headliner in an oval window bug...and the cloth headliner brings its own set of problems. I would recommend the video that JBugs (jbugs.com) sells. Its pretty informative and is what I used when I replaced the headliner in my '69 Bug.

Good luck!

Dane

Dave wrote:

headliner in a