interior kits

I own a '75 KG Vert. It was originally green, and the interior looks like it was tan. The catalogs I get don't really tell me which interior is original to the 74, just what fits the 74. Where should I get my interior? I want it to look completely stock. What color should I get? I'm keeping the green exterior, but I've seen two tan colors in the catalogs. Which one is right? Thank you, C Hastings

Reply to
C Hastings

Sometimes the colours you see in the catalogue are not all that precise. I phoned the suppliers and had them send swatches of the stuff I was interested in.

Reply to
Gazza

Wolfsburgwest is really good about this, they go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you get what you really want.

As for identifying what the original color is/was, I know of no way to research what the factory material was. Best you can do is hope the current color is the same as the original, then get a bunch of swatches and find a color that matches best.

Reply to
Seth Graham

Reply to
Braukuche

I have NEVER had a problem with Wolfsburg West on issues such as this. Have you considered their color charts?

Reply to
Russell Funk

try here paste it in your browser Eric 62 Ghia cab

Reply to
Stutzsr