Interstate battery problem - help please

Lol. If you worried about how God felt about dipshit thieves like yourself, you would have repaid Joan all that money you stole from her. Shit. Those receipts speak volumes about your ill-gotten gains. You're nothing but a two-bit trailer trash piece of shit.

Reply to
bugnut68

did I forget to meantion that my trailer came with a 2 1/2 car garage that I also get to play with, I even wirired it up with 220 so I could put a big air compressor.

God hass blessed me with so much, thats why I keep saying life is good and think its you that needs to worry about what he thinks of your ways.

3bdr 2 bath on 3 acers with a 2 1/2 garage fenced in back yard for my dog, large garden area privte mountain bike trail and fish pond and I'm supose to take that as an insalt? lol

yes life is good

Reply to
Kafertoys

You constantly lie about how you robbed Joan, so why the f*ck would anybody believe this? I propose a fundraiser supported by the VW community... cage fight against Mario Gavazzi, nothing but good old fashioned fists. 10 bucks a pop to beat up on a goofy ass red-headed s*****ad. Only problem is Mario would have to be dragged into the ring wearing a straitjacket (which he probably truthfully needs, anyway, being the goofy shit- eating nut case he is). THAT would make a great photo in any VW magazine. Lol.

Reply to
bugnut68

Ya but if it is full of Meth Chemicals And run down from all the other crack heads it must be nice. How about some pictures. And does your home owners insurance company now about the 220 ? Did you pull a permit for electrical.work by a hack. Was the work inspected ?? I'll check with the county office and see !!!! Have a good day !!!! OBTW failure to pull a permit will cost between $500.00 to a Grand in fines in most states. Witch state you in ??? I'll check my books and let you know. I was an OSHA inspector and a city inspector on my last job before I retired.

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

Hell ya ! I will just need to walk up and face f*ck that little asshele. I got $500.00 in my pocket. I was saving up for a springer front end for my trike but I can wait to March.

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

The power I have over you freaks is great you can't go without thinking about me. take more meds and lie to yourself but I have the power to make you my puppets.

The bad boy of VW

Reply to
Kafertoys

= video of Joan's car*after* Mario did his "restoration" and before it was stripped due to poorwork and rust holes covered over with body filler
- news story featuring VintageWerks Restoration

yellow ghia that Mario claimed to be "show winning work"(pictures taken at a show while it was on display)

Mario claimed this 66 to be show quality, here are some pictures he supplied(typical 20 footers he likes to show):

here are some pictures that show a little bit more detail of the show winning work performed by Mario Gavazzi at Vintage Werks Restoration:
more information:

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

s..lies show us pictures of your inner rear quarters of your ghia (yea th= e rusted out one)

Its people like you Rose that puts this country in a mess. I tell a woman 3 times her car would be very costly to fix and go out of my way to give her something good right up to the end and you pathedic freaks (I know its because you have low self esteem) make me the bad guy.

this is the same miuntality that has businesses like Mc D's paying stupid woman millions for spilling hot coffee on themselves.

Why pathedic because not one of you freaks do anything to help anyone out but the first to whine and bitch,

You can't even face me like a man. (Can't wait to hear the pussy ass excuses why)

If you wan't to keep 2 inching my work and life (don't see where anything was said about Jerry's gramer) go for it , I know it just hold me to far higher standards then anyone here could even live up to.

How pathedic can someone be that there willing to spend the monsy to fix there rid to come and commit a crime that will end them in jail (and others consperacy is a bitch, and I have a stack of papers to prove it) and/or the hospital and homeless if I sue ( and trust me I would just out of principle and have a party after on a boat in the Bahamas.

I will leave you with this thought. Yes my life is great and I do smell the roeses everyday (no not you Rose, the proverbial ones) Find something in your lives that has meaning or see a shrink but understand that 2 yrs of whining and bitching is not heathy and has had no positive out come.

Reply to
Kafertoys

OK. This happened on a 1987 ford F-150 Lariat pick up and a 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan. We took the F-150 to a mechanic. He tightened some loose connections, he didn't say what, test started it about 60 times, and all seems to be well for now. I still think the warmer weather had something to do with it starting right up.

We took it to a mechanic

Reply to
Jim Ed

I've asked you for the past two years, since you first said the above and having never seen the car, what the f*ck are you talking about, moron? rusted out? I'm tired of your virtual chin music about my car, so I just went out in the rain and snow to snap some pictures of a nearly 37 year old car that was a daily driver since new until I bought it a few years ago... Now by posting this, if you choose to look at them, we will then compare these pictures to the *finished* pictures of the restoration you did to joan's car... you know the one with all the rust holes and hole filled with filler... you won't find that on my car, anywhere..

now compare to these *after* shots of YOUR over 9500 dollar restoration:

= video of Joan's car*after* Mario did his "restoration" and before it was stripped due to poorwork and rust holes covered over with body filler
- news story featuring VintageWerks Restoration

we don't make you the bad guy, Mario, you did that when you promised a customer a "restoration" to "like new" for approximately 5000USD and delivered the rusted out, bondo'd up hulk in the above photos... that is YOUR work, your talent, and your normal work, you even said it was like all your work..

LOL... last you said you were coming up here, I don't see you... I told you, chump, I'll say everything I've said in print to your weasel face... you are a hack and a thief and I'll tell you that nose to nose... I will be at the shows this summer, and if you are man enough to get out of the floorboard of your boyfriends truck, you can try to tell me "to my face" like you claimed you would...

man the irony of you talking about someone's "gramer" when you can't spell as well as my five year old...

do it, but remember, paying 250 dollars to have a lawyer write a letter that you dictate is not a "legal document" as you claimed..LOL..

if only you would do that, you'd not have folks like myself asking you to own up to your own work...

and in two years you've yet to be able to explain away the photographs and videos of the best work you ever done... the work to joan's car... we'll talk about it after you check out the massive rust holes in my ghia.... the one's you've managed to dream up... but we'll talk about the *real* rust holes in your finished "show quality" restoration of Joan's car... you man enough? ( I won't hold my breath on you being man enough.)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

The subject line got my attention and I have a question.

Is Mario a VW abortionist ?

Or

Is Mario an abortion ?

Or

Both ?

I'm guessing both.

Reply to
Randy

Give me your address Rose lets see who the real man is

Yes I sent this privet so they won'r she your just a loud mouth bitch

Reply to
Kafertoys

not quite sure what language you are speaking in, but I already told you before, imbecile, you let me know when you will be in, or near, Roanoke, Va, and I will clear my schedule to meet you. Man up...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@x15g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...

now that you've looked at the pictures, yes I saw the hit and IP address, now we will talk about the inner fenders of your "finished restoration" where the customer paid(invoices show) for not only "all rust cut out and replaced with metal", but also for undercoating..

= wheel well rust hole.http://www.metwiz.com/joans%20bug/100_3864.JPG = closer view of above
= one of your expert patchjobs...(makes me laugh like hell)
= another gaping rust hole in the inner wheel area of your FINISHED restoration
= more rust through, that would be easy to miss.. well if you are blind.. again, on the finished car
= the backside of one of your expert repair patches.(LOL)
= maybe you can tell us WTF is going on here, in the wheelwell of your *finished* show quality restoration
= another gaping hole in the finished restoration
=rusted out seam in the rear wheelwell of your finished restoration of Joan's car
= rust hole in the rear wheel well area... untouched yet this is the finished product that came out of your shop.
= another beautiful patch job by Mario as seen on a finished restoration by Mario Gavazzi and Vintage Werks
= rot through covered with filler in the fender mounting area
= rot through just above a very poor patch job by Mario Gavazzi of Vintage Werks
= front wheel well with a gaping hole in the heater channel. Remember this is the FINISHED restoration here folks
= rust, rot, and poor patching in the wheel well of a finished restoration done personally by Mario Gavazzi of Vintage Werks in North Carolina

now the above are just of the wheel areas, and only a small sample of the problem areas as shown by pictures taken by Kelly Brown as he stripped down the freshly *finished* restoration that Mario Gavazzi of Vintage Werks in North Carolina completed and charged the customer in excess of 9500 USD.

Mario, next we'll talk about the rocker areas of the heaterchannels that look like someone threw rust and cake frosting on.. then we'll move to that wonderful "repair" you've done on the right quarter pannel... then we'll move on to all the rusted out holes in the chasis that you charged for and didn't fix...

you ready?

LOL, yeah, my car is rusty... Eat it bitch, I'll take my car over the rolling bondo'd up, rust holed piece of shit you refered to as "show car quality, like all my work"... yep, it is a fine representation of "all" your work....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Who's Rose ? Who are you replying to ? Wha the hell are you trying to say in your gibberish ? You forget to take your meds again ?

Reply to
Randy

I don't believe you. You know why? Because if you had been up-front with her and told her it was too far rusted to be worth fixing, you would have QUIT WORKING ON IT and told her to get the car and go away. But instead you kept working on it, and kept taking money. You could and SHOULD have put a stop to that 'restoration' before it even began. I don't doubt that the car was a rusted piece of shit when it arrived at your door, but you're still the bad guy because you took the money on the premise that you could and would fix it, and you didn't fix it. The pictures prove that far beyond ANYTHING your lying ass can say to try and spin it otherwise.

I've got a hunch you knew the car was going to be a loss in the end, but you wanted the money, so you half-assed it on the work you did do, and we called your bluff. You ripped her off, now is the time to give her a refund.

You are the bad guy in this case, Mario. Come to grips with it.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

It's been a while since I've been hanging around RAMVA.....I wonder how long after RAMV was created that they subcategorized into aircooled and watercooled.....Judging by the volumes over the past couple of weeks, it looks like a subgroup is needed RAMVATMG (Trash Mario Gavazzi). Whether he deserves it or not, I don't care. The few that don't like him, the point has been made...again and again. I'll probably get flamed for saying something, but whatever......

Reply to
Cort

Won't flame you but do you know anything about Mario ? Or what he's done to people ?

Trust me, he deserves it and a whole lot worse. He's probably done more to damage the VW scene then Volkswagen of America did a few years back.

Reply to
Randy

About 10 years ago, I got my 3rd beetle. It was pretty rough around the edges, but mechanically and structurally sound. Just really badly faded paint and no interior to speak of. I posted to RAMVA about painting the car myself. Which in retrospect was probably a crazy idea, but we'll move on. He and Gary said they loved VW's and they would come to my house in South Carolina (about 4 hours away) and paint my car for the cost of materials. They did it and we had a good time. The car looked good, but the red paint from the PO bled through the yellow horribly (through 2 coats of primer and 1 coat of white)......He came back a couple of weeks later and we did another few coats and got it looking right.

It's been 10 years and it still looks good. The spots where it doesn't look good was due to owner error.

I've seen the video and read the stories, but this has been my experience.

Either way, everyone has made their point. It is well documented. I say if someone offers free advice and is knowledgeable, let'em contribute....Ignore him if you want, correct him if he's wrong.

Thanks for holding back the flame thrower!

Cort

Reply to
Cort

Today it happened again. I changed the short positive battery cable from the battery to the starter relay on the fender. It cranked like it was brand new. The old cable looked like it had been over heating, had some burnt insulation, and burnt connection on the relay end. I think the starter or starter solenoid is causing this.

It works for now but I want to change all of the battery cables and the starter with a new solenoid too.

Reply to
Jim Ed