IRS Axle boots question

Hi RAMVA!

I was rebuilding my rear axles yesterday, and the IRS axle boots I bought seem to be too big. are there 2 sizes of those? what did I buy?

TIA, Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Ok, it seems like they sold me T2 boots. Now I'm going to kill someone.

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

..............Afterward, mount their head on a pole outside so that the other parts counter morons will become focused on their jobs.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Good idea. this is the 2nd time he sells me the wrong stuff. A couple of months ago I went there to get strut inserts. I told him my car used 1302 type inserts even though it's a 1303. he said "Really? give me the chassis number". I gave it to him, and he sold me the inserts. And at the end of the day they didn't fit my towers. He sold me 74-79 struts.

If there is something left of him when I finish, I'll hang it outside the store.

Karls "I hate shop counter morons" Peña

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Standard procedure at the local NAPA...............LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

you don't, it's its.

likewise yours

I've had Bugpack boots on for about 6 months - they're all shredded, but still a pretty yellow. Now I know GOOD cv boots cost about $15 and up, and they're black...

Reply to
pmbedard

According to my experience, everything that is a pretty color, is crap. CV boots, distributor caps, etc...

If you don't, it's its.

and likewise yours

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña