Is a K.G, cabriolet a "chick magnet"?

and exactly how many diseases are out there now? do you ask for Tests on the second or third "date"?

Reply to
Lamumba

You're never going to get laid in a VW.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Umm, I did :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Not until it's relevant.

But chick magnet, yes. Even coupe (if it's Olympia Blue like mine). Unfortunately I'm not so not much success.

You will. Think all the hippie girls out there. ;)

Of course you won't get those high maintenance, high society type of women or models, you'd need to have Mercedes or Jaguar (new model) for those.

Which is good, I couldn't afford one.

Reply to
Tuomas

You laid a chick in a VW .

Reply to
DogDiesel

reminds me of an old sit-com , John Lithgow suggests to his ladyfriend that they get in the back seat and she says . "We can't fit". and he says yes we can , I measured it.

BTW. I double dated in a '60 K.G. ,,/.... not recently. I was young.

Reply to
Lamumba