Is So. Cal. Imports A Good Place To Shop?

Is So. Cal. Imports A Good Place To Shop?

Ever have any problems with them?

Are they reliable?

Thanks!

Reply to
Josef

Everything I have ordered from them has been correct and shipped promtply. I have dealt with Casey and Shawn over the phone. One thing I really like about them is that they will ship to an address other than the credit card billing address. This works for me because my UPS guy just leaved the stuff on my front door at the house and I am not real fond of that method. Don't try ordering over the phone on a Monday morning, they are real busy.

Chuck '70 Bug

Reply to
Chuck

YES! They sell parts other retailers with loftier reputations sell - less expensively. I have a '72 Super, and as far as parts for a daily driver, they have never done me wrong. Sometimes I have to look in the box for a rolling screw, etc. but it has ALWAYS been there. I always get my GOOD gaskets, oil change kits (w/copper washers), fuel pumps, etc. from them. Stay away from J.C. Whitney - they REALLY deal in crap. I just got a right hand wiper arm for my flat windshield beetle, and it was the correct one...and if you try to order something that your car doesn't need, they tell you instead of trying to get your money....I say if you're not worried about $, and want the best in every way (and he's a good helpful guy), deal with John Connelly aircooled.net, but I'm so poor and cheap...

Reply to
pmbedard