Is VWOA killing the part sites? or is it that we are just getting too old?

Ok, I just surfed:

and the only one of the 9 that seems to be up and running is

I noticed some like interstatevw.com is now owned by VWOA ( read as bastards ). I know they believe they have trademark rigths to every word that starts with "volks". Or has the bottom just fallen out of the aircooled parts biz? I see Reborn is pushing watercooled as well as aircooled now.

Reply to
Pedro

george taylor

VWOA has been doing this for years. I remember a shop in Oklahoma when I was in school (the 80s) that had Vee-Dub in the name and had to change it. I've NOT been shopping at VW dealers for about the same time period and until VW changes their attitude toward old VWs, I will continue NOT to shop there. Andy

63 Camper
Reply to
Busman

No....Reborn is not the ONLY one. (We might tell you that on the phone

- GRIN) Both Quality German Auto Parts and Jim's Custom sites work for me.

-Parts

------------------ Reborn Parts

Reborn Parts

Don't forget