It's just a shame

It's just a real shame that we have allowed a low-life scumbag like Mario to cause all this bickering and infighting amongst the decent folks here. I'm thinking we can figure out a way to all get along again.

But the little scumbag did send me an email. Seems I might have offended him.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

wow look another thread it is official it has to be my forum.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Ok you all win as of now I'm shutting down the shop.

Reply to
Kafertoys

What's that? Hard to tell what you're saying with Brad's c*ck in your mouth.

Reply to
ryan68bug

ryan68bug

Use Olli's signature idea. Post a blank message as a reply to his, so it only shows the signature. Simple, short, to the point every time. Most of the work is already done, since the website exists.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

or just get a life

Reply to
Kafertoys

I think they are beyond all hope in that respect, judging by their posting history with you :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Or people who don't like the threads can stay the f*ck out, just as we who are dedicated to keeping awareness of this scumbag available will (at least from my end) stay out of other threads from here on out.

Reply to
ryan68bug

Most of us do have a life, Jan, that is where your assumptions really f*ck you... Some of us also have decency and values, and that includes keeping folks from falling victim to known rip-offs.... same thing happens when GEX comes up, yet you don't sympathise with them... I guess your transformation to "American" is complete, because you already believe if you don't want to see something, others must stop doing it.... Well, welcome to America, where I also have rights and yours stop where mine start... dontcha love it?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Don't get me started on GEX or EMPI... either one. Lol. I could go to town on both of those outfits.

Reply to
ryan68bug

Look up 'smileys' and their meaning, I bet Google would have some information on how they are used in written text and what they represent. While there, look up sarcasm. Maybe humor. Maybe Jessica Alba nude pictures.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

i know what emoticons are, and i know what sarcasm is... I also know that claiming insults to be sarcasm, or hiding behind an emoticon as a get out of jail free card is a bitch move....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Well you sure can dish them out, I knew that, but I never thought you'd be too sensitive to receive them. Go finger.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Sir, I'm not too sensitive, i have no problem taking insults, hell i invite them... however, as i said, for *you* to throw them out, then insist that it's a joke because of an emoticon is bullshit... be a man, say it and mean it, don't backpedal... that's all...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I said it as I meant it. It was a joke, dumbass :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

LOL... thanks, i actually needed that chuckle...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Hey, I like both of you guys. Don't let mario get you guys pissed off at each other. I think one thing we call all agree on is that he's not worth it. Really.

Reply to
Shag

come on Shag... you know i love jan! but only in a manly, non-touchy feely kinda way.... takes more than a few words to get me pissed, thought you all knew that...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

.... takes more than a few words to get me pissed, thought you all

errr... Are you sure?? How about: ... "hard start relay" ... "dizzy"..."your furniture suck"... LOL !! we all know you are *easy to irritate* if we just use the right 'lingo' hehehehe ....give it to me.... ;o)

Roger (another ACVW enthusiast!)

Reply to
bug '59