Jetta Sport Model

My dealership is offer a very good deal on a Jetta TDI sport model (I believe that it was only released in Canada).

Does anyone have experience with this particular model? Are the upgrades (sport suspension, sports seats, sun roof, ESP, leather wrapped wheel) worth the price? Just looking for opinions, I will be taking the car out for a good test drive.

Thanks,

Vern

Reply to
Vern Tarbutt

What is it with the sudden flood of WATERCOOLED VW posts in this newsgroup recently?

Vern, no offense, but your question belongs in the WATERCOOLED VW newsgroup.

i.e. rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

This one is for AIRcooled VW's only. The old beetles and hippy buses and such.

Jan

Vern Tarbutt wrote:

Reply to
Jan