just to let you all know I'm staying busy

Whats not up yet is the 70 convertible that I painted before Xmas, those pictures should be up soon. I got a $$$$ bonus on that one.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

this guy's pretty busy too...looks to have simlar talent as you...

Joey Tribiani

You should have used the $$$$ to buy a clue. Try reality sometime, you might like it.

And remember ....

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438
?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438
?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

Reply to
Scott H

I hope he used open cell foam.... ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I see a pattern here.

Mario you seem to like being criticized here, and when it quiets down you want more interaction so you post to get more attention. AND usually the attention is negative too! SO I conclude you like negative attention!! 8^o

Does anyone else see this pattern? NOW LETS NOT ALL SAY YES, but maybe 1-2 others agree or disagree. Keep this thread low in numbers....please!

I would assume that someone in your situation would just lay low and let the "bad" winds blow over. Of course people could just ignore you completely and then there would be no interaction at all! You have done alright by me but creating more fuel for "bantering" threads just for attention does not seem mature. The bad winds will die down if you let them. Just lay low and say something important or contributing when the time is right. :-) If you are honest and honorable the truth will come out. Yelling it to everyone makes it less believable! I think we all will all appreciate it more! ;-)

JMHO sincerely, dave (One out of many daves) back to lurking mode

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

this is precisely what I told the hack years back when he was playing the victim... since then he has had plenty of negative come out, and no positives. he has been exposed for what he really is. Nice guy? From what folks say, he's a damn nice guy, don't believe me, ask him(he'll tell ya)... good parts seller? From what few have spoken up, yes, he's great and delivers as promised... bodyman/restorer? Not even a pimple on a restorers ass, from what has actually been shown... even his own website does it's best to show you some before shots, then if you are lucky a distant "finished " shot, with no detail shots at all...just like the yellow Ghia he bragged profusely about, someone took pics of it an posted them...terrible body lines(no doubt routed into plastic filler) trash in the paint, fisheyes, orange peel, and absolutely no steps taken to protect the car from getting overspray where it doesn't belong... Every town needs a place that does quick and dirty resprays, but to provide that service at real restoration prices, then to cry foul when your shit work is revealed is humorous...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

"As far as it goes I have never hyad or used bondo at my shop." Mario you really need to keep better notes on your bull shit stories, Before it was that a fridge magnet would to your filler work. I agree with Doc. You are a pattern of stupidity waiting for a place to happen. What's next resto's with just your mind, and poof its done?

Website;

Kelly aka ""Bubble & Nut Buster for wannabe BadBoy's of Restoration" "There is no cure for Stupid" ITMC "Drill SGT"

Reply to
metwiz2shop

Mario,

We don't care. You have yet to adequately explain why you took $9K from a lady to restore her car, then not restore it.

I have been waiting to see if you came up with a good reason and you have not. I thank God that you are not here in Colorado. For if you were, we would not have the wonderful bugs and buses that are so prevalent out here. Also, I would probably be in jail for kicking your ass.. So.. You can try to improve your reputation by bragging and lying and whatever other methods you think will work. But, let me tell you that you will never be able to fix your reputation until you give Joan back her money. I don't know her, but... From the pictures I have seen, you ripped her off and should not have done that. Do you even know how lucky you are that it was not me or some other male VW lover that you ripped off. I would have beat you and your wife and your dog and your kids until my money or a fully restored car was in my possession. Count your blessings and STOP POSTING your crap. No one believes you. Maybe take the cash bonus you supposedly received and donate it to Joan's ride???

Roger

Reply to
Roger

nah, just another dodge by Mario... remember, just as all tissues are not Kleenex, not all plastic filler is bondo.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I think your in love with me ...the only time we hear from you is to talk about me, you have my name on your web site.

I don't have to advertise and I'm sure I have more work then you...lol

Your invited to come to my shop and see my work take pictures if you think you can find poor quality but my quess is you don't have the balls. bring a few people if it would make you fell safe.

or STFU I do complete restorations

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Complete hidden hacktorations is all you can do. Sherry needs to put a muzzle on you before your mouth writes a check that your ass can't cash. I have a fine example of your work here in Joan's. Even though you say you didn't do it you took the money, so your responsible for the workmanship. Step up and do the right thing and you might just get a break from the bashing. Oh and if what i have on my site is flattering to you, you really need to get your head examined. Tell Sherry I'll respond to her email in the morning. Later

Reply to
metwiz2shop

LOL.... so does macco and Sheib..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

=2E I hope you 2 are as good at your businesses as you are at Whining and bitching

Reply to
Kafertoys

Come on Chris show us what makes you the expert lets see the over sprayed 68 beetle or the rust free ghia that has rust (your words)

Again I do this 6 days a week and its funny how much bitching is being done by people that don't have a nice VW.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Here is a sure sign that someone is going down the tubes - he fosters negative feedback just to feel alive. I suggest we stop responding to this person. Let him find his own way, or not.

Reply to
<jjs>

Hey Mario, if I fly out to North Carolina, eat a box of bran flakes, shit it out into a cereal bowl and give it to you, will you "restore" it back to the original bran flakes? I would pay you nine grand just to eat my shit, to be honest, and then kick the shit out of YOU. THEN I could rest easy knowing that the debt you owe to Joan was settled.

Reply to
dueprocess.scotty

you know...that might be something he can do....his last restoration sure did look like shit...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani