Kind of sad how people act.

I just got back from the Pedmont show in Greensboro NC and kelly brown( met wiz )was showing his dumb a$$ about 2 min after I was there. The way he acts you can tell he suffers from a self-esteem problem. So how does it go down , Kathy Jacobes (sorry you had to get in the middle) tells me to behave, when I was just there to have a good time. as a result when I was tring to buy parts from a new parts veneder, he said something about me getting in to a "confertation" with her. I was get a few things to finish on a 70 ghia vert I'm finishing. If he wasn't acting that way I would have like to ask him if the 15 window he was towing was going to be restored or a parts bus. I still had a good time, to bad everyone couldn't.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

MarshallE

I was not at this show.

But, Mario, could be you are a little touchy! Kelly has worked on a few of my VW's, and has always beed as hospitable and kind as he can be. But then again, I am not a competiotor of his, like you are, so no telling what sort of exchange might have occured between you two, especially if one or the other made comments about the others craft.

Could be the tow of you were like two surgeons commenting on the scar after an operation.....

Kelly may not do West Coast Classics quality work, but is pretty thorough, and IMHO is as honest as there is. A throw back to what NC natives were when i was growing up......

Unfortunately, most of us (and I have never met you, Mario) have read about the saga with John C> My son and I were there and had a great time.

Reply to
vgonman

Still at it after all these years, huh Mario?

dumbshit.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
Neil

.....Thanks for that link Neil. Best read I've had in awhile. Now I know why mario spends so much time here at RAMVA. You guys at thesamba are just sooooo.... brutal. I like that!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

No I just like the laughs

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Has anyone seen john c lately don't see him talking his shit any more any one wonder why?

Reply to
Kafertoys

I donno, Mario..

When this stuff came up in the past here I would give you the BOD because I wasn't personally involved. You are helpful here and seem like an alright guy but I don't know you. I have dealt with some of the people that you seem to have animosity towards. So it is hard not to take sides, but I've tried not to as things sometimes go bad between good people, etc.

What I don't get is why you're starting something here and on theSamba. It does make me wonder if there's something to all this ruckus..

Remco

Reply to
Remco

It's probably because he actually has a very successful business that takes up most of his time. He posts on TheSamba quite often.

He doesn't have to keep telling everyone he's successful and brag everytime he gets a new customer.

Reply to
Neil

I'ts not to brag its only to show that all the crap that has been written about me is just that .

I've been asked many times to give my side of the story and I've tried but as I knew it would fall on deaf ears.

So i'm going along with the saying "the best reveange is living well" I'm doing just that.

Part of what I thought all this online community was to help out and to let people know and see how things are with VW's.

I'm up to near 30 restorations and hundreds of vw's repaired and put back on the road but all people seem to care about and judge me by is one dissatisfied customer 6 years ago.

Mario Vintage Werks Resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

That one dissatisfied customer from 6 years ago is well respected and his word has been solid in the world of VW's and this group. Quit whining about how the world treats you and how sad it is.

Reply to
Dennis Wik

I didn't know about the show.. THANKS GUYS!! Geeeeez!!!!! I live in NC... You could have picked me up. Is anyone near the SE going to Manassass?? Anyways, I'd hate to be told to behave when someone is acting up.. as I find myself in public situations in rage, and would sometimes resort to want to physically abuse some people.. wether using nearby Volkswagen parts, or taking it to Volkswagen vehicle road rage.. I can't say I haven't chased a few people down on the highway. If all else failed, considered hiring a hand, if I felt I may get injured.. but it was a female's suggestion... And a fairly famous one at that.. Most females don't support violence and yell when you chase someone down in a vehicle.. it sucks.. However, you handled yourself well.. very well. Nobody got hurt, that is all that matters!! Next year.. lol.. hehheh that is funny. You guys will act funny around eachother forever now. I can see it now.. you two confront, and their is Kathy thumping you guys in the head. Ok off topic.. sorry.. You wrote it.. I responded..

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
payments338

.....Andrew......you're kind of wacked and all that and probably can't help being that way but I just want you to know that those autostickparts posts at samba are......................STUPID

Reply to
Tim Rogers

In order to see about any shows or the SE US, just go to

Well lets see, this was my event and I wasn't about to let any fighting going on and ruin it for all the other folks there to have a good time. I don't thump anyone in the head. They can do this on their own time and not mine!

Mario, why are you posting this everywhere? Do you just want all the attention? I have known you for awhile, but have stayed out of your business, which I am still doing. I don't want to know all of whats going on between you and Kelly or anyone else for that matter. I just know, that if you come to a VW Event, that is NOT the time to try and start something, since you are both at the event and see each other.

Lord, I haven't been over here in years! Just thought I would drop back in, since it was mentioned in his thread on the samba.

Kathy

P.S. Mario, I DO NOT appricate you bringing my name up on all of the threads, since I do not have a thing to do with any of this!

Reply to
southeastvw

HEY MARIO!!!

Now that I've got your attention, please read this. As I posted on TheSamba.com, John Connley is quite active on TheSamba, plus on other boards. Look here:

I posted this info in your thread on TheSamba you chose to ignore it. You'll probably do that here too. John has 50+ posts, most of them in the Performance Engine forum. Over 1000 posts helping folks out to your 191, mostly whining or telling people what you have at your shop or how you're gaining customers every day. If you had gained as many customers as you claim to have, you'd be the largest VW repair shop east of the Mississippi instead of a 2 bit lying sack of dog shit who rips his customers off. BTW, you state that you only had one bad customer (John C) during the past 7 years. Why are these cases out there: GARY TATEOSIAN vs. MARIO GAVAZZI aka VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATION

TIM ROGERS vs. MARIO GAVAZZI aka VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATION

TRAVIS HALBERTS vs. MARIO GAVAZZI aka VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATION

Reply to
Neil

Sorry Mario but from what I read, it seems that it is kind of sad how you act.

href="

"Den'sDogs

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

...............There are more than ten pages now of anti-mario material over at thesamba.com

......We can all relax over here because mario is up to his ears in warm fuzzies over there and anything more that could be said here at RAMVA would be way way redundant.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Hey Tim,

Do you live anywhere near Greensboro? There is a Tim Rogers on our Habitat for Humanity board of directors.

Fweem.

Reply to
Dave Tosi

LOL see this post was good to bring Kathy back around.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

it would suck for this board to actually get a few posts to it.... killfile....love it....but being a netnanny is actually more annoying than the thread...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

....a refreshing post in this thread....

Yes Kathy, please, stick around. :)

Sneaks '68 T1

Reply to
Sneaks