King Pin Dust Excluder and Retainer

I'm putting the front end together on my 64 bug and the VW shop manual talks about a dust excluder and retainer that goes on after the shims on the king pins. I bought rebuilt spindles that came with new king pins and shims but no dust excluder or retainer. I can't find anyone that even list these in their exploded diagrams. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where to find them?

Reply to
WES PEARSON