Looking for a decent 4 seater Manx type buggy in PA, OH, NY, WVA

Hello all,

Learned to drive in a 68 Allison body dune buggy in the rural fields of PA near Pittsburgh, when I was 12. Got bitten by the bug again as that car is long gone thanks to my brother. Any way, I want to teach my 11 year old son to drive just as I learned (pass down some VW history). I'm looking for a decent streetable or close to streetale buggy in PA, NY, OH or WVA.....anyone have a clue? Must be complete or mostly complete. OK if not running or needing wiring and small work.

Thanks!

Bob Stewart

Reply to
Robert G. Stewart

It's not a manx but I do have a railbuggy for sale in Ohio. Only drawback is that it has a ford 2.0 motor in it and it is a 4seater.

my 11 year old son to drive just as I learned (pass down some VW> history). I'm looking for a decent streetable or close to streetale> buggy in PA, NY, OH or WVA.....anyone have a clue? Must be complete> or mostly complete. OK if not running or needing wiring and small> work.
Reply to