Looking for a good mechanic-Orange County, CA

Hi everyone,

I have a fiberglass dune buggy with a newly built engine that's giving me some problems. It also needs a new transmission. Unfortunately, the shop that did all the work for me has closed down.

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic in the Orange County, California area? I live in Aliso Viejo and work in Irvine.

Thanks!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff B.

If you want to come a little south to San Diego, there is a great shop down here. Hans Meyer Autowerkstat at 4488 Univeristy Avenue San Diego, Ca.

92105. Their telephone number is (619) 284-6040. They have always done right by me.
Reply to
Paul Broadway

In San Jose, Ray Schubert's Volksauthority is a good shop. Maybe too far for you.

Jan

Reply to
Jan