Looking for info on a Petri steering wheel

I have this early Petri steering wheel that I want to pput into my 54 Cabrio. I know that the splines fit but I need info on the wiring. This wheel has a second ring that operates the semaphores and it has three lights around the horn button right-red, left-red, top-blue. Here is a link to a picture of the wheel.

TIA Steve K.

Reply to
insanitize

............Your link doesn't work.