Mario/Kafer Toys vs. John Conolly

What exactally caused the feud between Mario and John C? Thanks!

Reply to
Loosenutbehindthewheel

Ben Boyle

I've tried, but others keep forgetting this is a VW are cooled newsgroup and tring to turn it into a rag magazine. I read this newsgroup to learn and help those that I can. I shop I know what Goldie Hawn looks like with out her make-up but thats not doing me any good in life. There should just be a newsgroup for all the BS and OT post that are posted here. Damn that includes this one.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

you troll RAMVA to scout for new Victims for your Theiving Ways.

All I'm doing is alerting your potential victims to do their homework on your before they subsidize your lifestyle in a way in which you have become accustomed.

I have contributed more to RAMVA in 1 year then you have in your lifetime. I will NOT stand by silently while you continue to look for new victims. The new guys reading RAMVA are fresh meat as far as you are concerned, and I will alert them to your scheme.

You signed up for that when you ripped me off for $5k, and my company for $5k, and until you pay your debt this is part of the "occupational hazard" of being a thief. You can not rip people off then whine about how they are saying something to others about it. If you want me to shut up, pay up your debt (+ interest) and then I can tell people that you had some rough times, but were a honorable guy and made good on your debts. But until then you are still a common thief.

Actually, the proper word is probably con-artist, because your victims actually think you are helping them out initially, and for a long while as you rattle off reasons you need more $, or reasons you have not done what you said and/or promised.

A true thief at least has the honor to be a thief and confront their victims telling them they are being robbed. Instead you betray the victims trust and sometimes friendship to do your deeds, that is far worse. You don't even deserve the brand "thief", you are way below that label.

John

Reply to
John Connolly

Bullshit. As always, blaming others and pointing fingers. If you really wanted this shit to stop, you'd put out your proof so the air would be cleared and everyone would shut the f*ck up about it. Instead, you just keep whining and bitching about what a victim you are. Nobody's buying it. So if you want this crap to stop, put up or shut up.

K. "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

I did a Google search of Mario and John C, and only came with this.

Could not find anything else. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

....John had his car that was left at Mario's shop chopped up and sold off along with all the parts he had sent to Marie's shop.....of course the restoration that was supposedly being done never occurred as the car and parts were sold off. Its pretty simple really. John has posted the case number several times so that *his* side of the story is easily verifiable. I have lost several thousand dollars worth of tools and moneys as well, and have posted *my* case number from my court decision as well. So *my* story is verifiable very easily as well...although I

*did* not ever attempt to recover the tools, since the missed time from work etc. , made the winning of the first decision for moneys owed rather a moot point, especially since NC has no real collection process until the thief actually owns land or property. Since Mario rarely has titles for cars he "owns" (go figure) they aren't easy to seize. In short it cost me a lot of bad money on top of good to get proof...since Mario is very fond of accusing his victims of not having any. I have been basically lurking in this NG lately....something I have not done in a number of years. However, when Mario starts this same crap about nobody having proof up, and people new to the group do not realize that yes there is quite a body of evidence building victim by victim, then well...I *must* speak up....really I *did* hope this would stay dead for a while longer though. If Mario would just abide the rather simple parameters laid out by John and stop trying to solicit victims and, instead, just offer what helpful advice he can to the group it would occur far easier. If you really wish to know more, do not waste the bandwidth re-kindling a long running flame war...simply use goggle. Oh, and you may wish to e-mail me if you are really curious...or John. Eventually (?) there will be a web page where other victims can post their accounts. You can further do simple research and call Hicks VW service in Durham and ask the owner Bob ( a long time and very reputable business) How *his* customers fared when he referred them to Mario's shop for body work (like Kurt...who has been played along by Mario for 3-4 years and $9000+) . Or you can call Sean the owner of Transporter Werks in Raleigh and ask him how *his* customer faired when they were subjected to Mario (of course Sean might bring up the fact that Mario still has his stud gun and puller he borrowed 3 years ago...lol) You may wish to have a conversation with yet another John....this one dropped a 77 westy off with Mario that needed an engine (Mario claimed to have a good used one) That bus now has changed VIN's and has been given to another of Mario's customers in exchange for a collision job he took on that was far beyond his skill. John is still in the process of doing the necessary court filings ETC. to recover his bus from the gentleman who now "owns" it. Expect a judgment in the near future on *that* victim. (he had to delay his pursuit of justice due to more important priorities of a divorce and custody battle...but is about done finally and ready to get back to the onerous task of recovering what is his) I can of course provide his AIM screen-name and his email once I find it again, and I'm sure he would be willing to share *his* tale and body of evidence to any potential victims, so that they might be forewarned.

...anyhow. There *is* evidence. The courts have recognized it in several cases....in my case even through the appeal process. There *are* victims....and though some have not yet, or will not ever waste the time and money to get a paper judgment against an individual in a state with very lax collection laws...most would probably be more than happy to share their story if asked.

With that I am back to lurking, and hope the group will recover in time from Mario's presence as it did from Matt and others over the years.

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Oh NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

it should also be pointed out that Gary (yes, this Gary) actually defended Mario for some time, since they were friends. He even went so far as to work at his shop, after my claims of fraud, and discovered my assertations were not without merit (that's saying he found Mario was as much or more of a scumbag then I said he was).

There is more to this story, but I'll let someone that knows more tell it.

So even guys that used to defend Mario when they didn't know any better, have changed their tune after getting more direction information.

John

Reply to
John Connolly

You were supposed to do a Google search in "GROUPS", not the web... You can do it from the main page of Google... Click "Groups" before doing your search.

Reply to
Red Bug

Welcome to the killfile. I think the evidence presented here more than justifies that. Andy

Reply to
Busman

Hallelujah and Amen, Brother Andy!

lol

K.

Reply to
Fweeeeeeeem

Funny, I did a search and found these......

vwluvrs

I guess threatening others makes me a troll.... Now I'm going to have to kick your ass for that Terry!

:)

K. "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

who questioned why I'm called an artist....lol Yes I really am related.

come on I only look this way after a hard days work....

Mario Vintage Werks restorations

Reply to
Kafertoys

Well, thats a new way of spelling it.

Reply to
RSMEINER

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Damnit Randy. That was good. *wipes a tear*

Kidd "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Since there are all kinds of artists, I don't question him being called an artist at all. :-) For example:

Main Entry: con Function: transitive verb Inflected Form(s): conned; con·ning

1 : SWINDLE 2 : MANIPULATE 2b 3 : PERSUADE, CAJOLE

See? We really *can* all agree he's an artist. Glad I could help in the role of diplomat! :-D

Reply to
Shaggie

................... I should have gone pee before I read that.

K. "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

And I was being nice & tactful. Damned near hurt myself doing that.

Reply to
RSMEINER