Merrry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are all well and content. Soon we will stumble into 2010, so do to others what you would like done to yourself before it is to Fe**ing late!! :o]

P.J. Berg

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Our CEO at the Hospital where I work was recently caught doing that ( do to others etc etc) with a Nurse! . Not sure if the writer of that biblical quote had that in mind! All the best, Gents John

Reply to
John

Ahhh tis the season to Spread 'Nurse Dear'.....oops.......I mean 'Good Cheer'! lol

Happy Holidays to all AirCooled addicts and I hope you all get your VW fixes on next year. I hope to!

later, One out of many daves

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Marry Christmas , Happy holidays, Peace and Joy to All.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Marry? Really? Wow. It takes a LOT to live 40 years or so and not learn how to spell "merry." And by "a lot" I mean "an extremely low IQ." HO HO HO!!!! MARRY CRIMMUS!!!!

Reply to
Shag

HO HO HO!!!! You have the same truble I have with spellling.

Reply to
Samuel Luter

Peace and joy to all, you can choke on your dick and die, thief.

Reply to
bugnut68

Works for me.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Confucius say.... man who want pretty nurse, must be patient.

Reply to
Jan

He was confused.

Reply to