Merry Christmas Volkswagen Card

Had some requests for the 'previous' years Christmas Card,,, and Yes, I will and do say

*Merry CHRISTmas* heres the link.

Print it out on heavy card stock, and get out your scissors...

Terry

Reply to
vwluvrs

Nice. :)

Reply to
Michael Cecil

LOL

Very cool

You can make different sizes too if you resize before printing.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Hey, that's great. I'm two years younger than I thought I was. (Mind if I make it into a splittie?)

Reply to
jjs

What in the world is wrong with people:

Neil

Reply to
Neil

Really! It needs a big-ass wing and some japanese graphics.

Reply to
jjs

Good grief! Parking a limo in a handicapped spot! Burn him!

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Chances are good he's mental.

Reply to
jjs

Neil,, Are you digging around in my image files? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Reply to
vwluvrs

Simply amazing, Mine looks just like the body work on my real car. LOL

Reply to
Steve Lawman

And Ojne Completed two years ago..............I think. Maybe just one year ago.

Took hours to cut it out and put it together!

LOL

But it was fun.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®