metal bits on windscreen

Seems that the PO welded something without covering the windscreen, so I have little bits of metal embebbed on my windscreen. Does anybody know a way to remove these bits? do they come off easily?

thanks Ant

Reply to
Ant

On Wed, 05 May 2004 12:07:15 +0200, Ant ran around screaming and yelling:

very easily...cut the seal and toss the screen....only way that *I* know of to get rid of grinding/welding slag that has been embeded in glass... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I agree. Even if you get the particles out, they will leave behind small craters.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Get a new windshield. If yours is a flat one, new ones can be had for $40.

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

The metal bits on the windscreen are probably caused by a re-entry burn.

| > thanks | > Ant

Reply to
psiviking