more 52 Zwitter work

Due to the economic times I only get to work on the zwitter a few hours a month so its going to take awhile but here are up date pictures .

the ones that follow)

Reply to
Kafertoys

that poor car needs to go to a bodyman that can weld...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yeah Mario, when are you going to hire a bodyman that knows how to weld? While you're at it get one that knows how to properly bump metal so that you use a minimal (no more than 1/8") layer of body filler.

Rusty

Joey Tribiani wrote:

Reply to
Rusty Shackelford

Because then it wouldn't be "hand crafted" donchaknow........*8-}

Reply to
Tom Malmevik

Well, tis true that one one can whittle a VW Bug out of a block of pure Bondo like Mario. Maybe he should go into the art market instead of the car repair business.

Tom Malmevik wrote:

Reply to
Rusty Shackelford

Hadn't seen any Mario posts in awhile... I was kind of hoping he was dead or in jail or something.

Reply to
bugnut68

That jail theory might just be right. Maybe he just got sprung. Who knows, maybe he was in the hospital after the meth lab blew up.

Reply to
Rusty Shackelford

No I've just been busy restoring cars like the 2 that won at the last SEVWA show and just enjoying life to deal with useless drivel form jealous individuals such as yourself and bugnut who seems to be my # 1 stalker now.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Yeah, that's true, Mario is a hack with bondo, I wouldn't trust him with methamphetamine chemicals, either! LMAO.

Reply to
bugnut68

Here's a neat trick for the bondo-minded:

You can fabricate all kinds of little pieces like radio push buttons etc. out of bondo, by making a mold and coating it with veggie oil, then filling the mold with bondo. Some of the tougher varieties are really durable, I've made impossible to find radio buttons this way before. And of course, since it's so easy to shape, you can make molds themselves out of bondo. LOL. :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Useful stuff. I,ve rebuit the handle on a Pressure Cooker that I couldnt get parts for. Been working brilliantly for 5 years. Obviously just an amateur though compared to some! John

Reply to
John

Funny...I checked the results for that show and I didn't see Mario anywhere...

Reply to
Yellowbeard

quoted text -

It's probably cross referenced with Lying sack of shit.

Reply to
Randy

Come on now Rusty. As good as this idiot is with car repair, he couldn't run a meth lab to the point of exploding even if he used an open flame source to cook the shit donchaknow.......*8-}

Reply to
Tom Malmevik