more project pictures

two:

Kafertoys

two:

Kelly you have a real obsession problem, your the hack for stripping a nice car and as I see it you ripped off jane for doing so.

I do have all the pictures of her car I need to show that you took a car that wasn't far from completetion and just so you could feed your ego stripped it so It would take much more to fix it.

If I was you I would find ways to have me band from shows so I cant show how you ripped her off.

news for you Every one that has had the balls to come to my shop I show the pictures I have (not all are on the site) think you screwed her over.

Remember she didn't seem to have any problem driving her beetle, it just was in her words "ugly".

You need to come to my shop and see how I restore VWs to feel good about what I do not strip them . I'm sure any shrink would tell you its you with the problem.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Who? Have them defend you, then, if they feel so strongly about it.

Post your pictures!

Even if you think you did such a great job, why was the car sitting outside, on the grass without windows in it? Who tossed garbage in it?

Now you seem to change your story yet one more time, suggesting the work was good so let me refresh your memory: How come you initially stated there was no bondo on that car and all rusted metal was replaced? (those are your words so don't deny you didn't say that!) When you were proven wrong, how come you blamed the guy that did the work for you on the shoddy - and I being kind here - workmanship? After you blamed him for doing the bad work, how come you feel you are not liable of that bad work? Even if you ever "finished" that car, what kind of mechanic are you, letting someone drive around with a rotted out frame head?

You are a hack, no two ways about it. We don't need to go down to your shop to know this - Wiz' pictures speak volumes. Wiz is a hero in all our books, exposing people like you, taking advantage of the mechanically declined. Does he have an axe to grind? Sure - after you tried to ride on his coat tails. The common denominator in all these bad stories is YOU - what does that tell you? You may have some talent with a spackling knife so maybe you should switch careers and stick to doing drywall.

Since you say you have a two year degree in mental health look up "manic". Seek mental help before you tweek with the wrong person.

Reply to
Remco

Mario, you stupid sack of shit, the woman's name was Joan, not Jane. That would be like any of us here calling you "Albert Einstein." Completely wrong.

As for anyone "having the balls" to come by your shop, most of us here have the common sense to avoid meth heads like you, as more often than not even the casual shop customer may find himself face to face with a

12 gauge. And an idiot like you armed with a weapon would be a poor combination for an unsuspecting person thinking you were actually capable of working on and performing quality VW restoration work.

I notice you've yet to post any satisfied customers or explain those invoices, hoss.

Reply to
dueprocess.scotty

blah blah blah HASN'T STOPED ME FROM SCHEDULING 2 MORE RESTORATION JOBS TODAY.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Here are some pictures of a vacation I took once:

My point is that your reply has nothing to do with the questions asked.

Reply to
Remco

Oh yea one of your EX customers is coming by tomorrow. He has a 29 kit car ring any bells? Close to being finished my ass, step up and explain the shit you charged for and didn't do, and the shody shit you did do, The closest thing to metal you put in the rust on that car was all metal you friggin moron. And for the record i wasn't trying to get you banned from the shows, i wanted to see you squirm with the evidence sitting it front of the folks you claim love you so much. So come on down, i'll have an open house and let you explain to the world why the hell you did such shitty work for a premium cost, to an unsafe car from square one. But you won't because you know the truth, there's no excuse for the shit you pulled. That damn pan head should have been the first thing fixed on that car period. Anyone with any kind of morals would never have took on that job and called it a restoration. FLAT AND SIMPLE YOU GOT BUSTED BITCH SO STOP WHINING.

Reply to
metwiz2shop

Your the only one that seems to be whining. I haveing a great time

so what was fixing a few rust holes in a frame head beond your ability...must be it seemed to be easier to strip the car then fix it.

keep wagging the dog its the only wway you seem to get any attention

Reply to
Kafertoys

I saw Joan's car before Kelly had done any stripping whatsoever. Your handiwork was the only thing there to be seen and it was shitty. A blind, brain-damaged monkey could have done a better job than you.

Reply to
Scott H

Apparently fixing a few holes in the framehead was beyond your willingness. Wasn't that your job?

Reply to
Remco

quoted text -

quoted text -

I hauled it to the show for free, stripped it for free, and i'm storing it for free, you charged her 9k for a Shives $99.95 cave and pave. Few holes in the frame head my ass, they were were big enuff to stick your dick head through them. You got paid to fix the damn thing and didn't do it. You wish you had my standards and reputation as well as my skills. The only thing your good at is stepping and fetching to avoid the heat of your past and your ways of screwing people over. Give it your best shot, but it ain't gonna be good enuff to save your ass this time. Here is a Quote you need to pay attention too "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt". You best let Sherry take over the keyboard, in a battle of wits your unarmed. :-)

Reply to
metwiz2shop

Hey Metwiz,

What are the future plans for the car? Are you going to do anything to try and fix some of the problems? Free, at cost, or for a reasonable fee?

As with many cars, it probably has more sentimental value than monetary value, but that's not why we are in the hobby.

You could probably fix the framehead in a weekend, if you wanted to throw in some free hours... :) I would, if I still had my shop.

Just curious.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

If you watch the you tube video you will see that this beetle had great sentamental value to the woman, she even states its the car she had in college and the car her husband drove when he was 18.

She was driving it right up till the day she dropped it off, and had a current NC safety inspection sticker.

It left the shop with All the parts, new rubber (most installed) carpet and head liner (both Installed) new complete tail light assemblies, seat covers even the windows front back had the rubber on them the body molding was on with all new clips (the good white with red grommets) the door handles hood and deck lid latches all instaled.

if you look at pictures you will see the reflection of the ground and grass around the beetle to show the smoothness of the paint work (remember the car was an off white)

I've installed,(fully welded in) floor sections on newly painted beetles with no truoble

No I don't see kelly doing anything more then useing her bueetle to feed his ego at this time.

I'm sure he lied to her with the notion that he was willing and able to finish her beetle and even had people ready to volenteer thier time.

And in the end just stripped it over professional jealousy. leaving her with no hope of ever enjoying her beetle again.

what was trailered to the show was made to look bad , and as you see hasn't done anything to hurt my business.

I have panels that I cut out of a just restored beetle (different shop) I will keep to show people, but thebeetle is beeing re-restored now.

Kelly I'm not sure why your putting so much energy in showing mostly Brads work and not yours. Show us now that everyone has seen it stripped how you are as great as you think and fix it.

Yes I would really like to she her being able to drive it again.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

I can tell that's Sherry typing - hysterical - I guess Mario agrees he is unarmed. :D

He stripped it to show you didn't do any of the work you said you did. Does Scott need to refresh everyone's memory and post those links again??!? In fact, in the beginning you said all rust was replaced and there was no bondo on that car. We found out that was a total lie thanks to Wiz. You lost total credibility - whatever you say here is likely a lie.

That Brad did the work on this totally besides the point. That Brad screwed it up isn't - that's where the major disconnect is because that is your responsibility. He is ///your/// sub contractor. Joan paid ///you///, not him.

The hackish way those repairs were done, the lies about rust having been replaced, the way she would have been allowed to drive off with a dangerous car, the weird billing and questionable hours spent, the way the car was stored outside without cover, without glass, etc, etc. Who does business the way you do?

Reply to
Remco

I agree that is would be nice to get it back on the road and wonder if there aren't enough guys around willing to make that happen. If I lived anywhere near NC, I'd volunteer to do grunt work (I'll probably learn a lot in the process!).

Reply to
Remco

Jan & Remco, Yes my intentions were to donate shop time and labor, with the help of 4 guys that are ex employees and friends still. After dealing with Mario and Sherry, Joan is alot burned out on the whole car situation. She's taking some time to think long and hard what she wants to do. The right rear quarter section needs to come out all the way to the rear apron, and up to the back glass almost,rust is under the undercoating in behind the body and bumper support, The drivers side has some in the bumper area but not near as bad, but it may be rusting from underneath. I have 2 pan heads i could use so thats not really a problem. Remove the body swap out the heads and finish welding in the floor pan on the passengers side that Vintage Werks or who the hell ever their blaming this week didn't do. I have a complete front clip if needed. The front lower windshield area all needs to come out and be replaced. Basically un Mario the damn thing and start from square one again. Joan and i have talked about it back and forth and personally i feel that with all the shit she went through with them will still haunt her after the car is completed. I believe in saving what can be saved, but this one is just not one of those. A body swap was one aspect we had looked at, and that might still happen. That's not my call thats Joan's. Now Sherry or Mario which ever or what ever, first i was a drunk, now i'm a liar. Ya'll just never learn not to step on my toes. I have more pictures on my website that I pay for and maintain myself than ya'll will ever have. And near all of mine are bare friggin metal not hiding nothing under filler. Not to mention that they are alot more detailed than anything you have ever taken.So Sherry or Mario which ever, you need to research my archives before you start mouthing off. Your going to keep on and write a check with your alligator mouths that your gnat asses can't cash.

Reply to
metwiz2shop

I've been sitting here wondering this morning if Mario and Sherry aren't

1 and the same. Sherry could be Bondo Boys more masculine alter ego. Bizzare multiple personalities.
Reply to
Randy

anything like this said about me seriously.

Again this is what the beetle looked like (little more was done) when it left the shop

I'm willing to bet theres alot of people that wish there beetles were that nice.

Just the fact that I'm still scheduling restorations prove my point.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

I've lived most of my life in the true rust belt of the world, with harsh winters and salted roads etc... anything you find will have rust on it. So I've brought back some really hopeless looking beetles... just takes a LOT of metal :) When labor is not being charged by the hour, it's possible. And when rusted out pieces of crap is all you have to start with no matter what, then you learn to deal with it... hehe.

Several years ago I started using lead filler instead of plastic. Makes a big difference in longevity, and also forces you to do spotless, 100% rust free metal work underneath, like weld seams etc.. lead won't stick to rust or imperfections, even discoloration on metal. More work, but I sleep better :)

Before paint, some surface filler is still required (plastic), because it's almost impossible to sand lead filler down in the same way as plastic. After plastic filler comes dye primer and spray filler and dye primer and and and and.... several cycles of each may be needed. INsane amounts of sanding, of course.

I almost quit doing body work completely because it took all of my time and didn't pay worth my time. I only took special projects or friends's cars for body work. And of course my own, no shortage there... I made more money with metalwork and mechanical repairs.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

anything like this said about me seriously.

The main point is it looked like you say but it still wasn't fixed to the tune of 9k, it still had rust and the screwy invoices.

Reply to
metwiz2shop