My 67 Bus is FINALLY HOME !!

MY Bus is finally home. and NOT because it is ready to be here. Basically I have dished out about 3 grand to my mechanics since April and my bus takes the back seat to anything else they have to do. So that's it .. It was raining last night when I brought it home (without wipers) because they were just too busy to take care of my bus. One light in the back, no turn signals. The wiper motor just hanging there by the wires .. Gotta find an electrical guy, today. My front bumper is still not here. I expect it any day now. Same for the under the dash tray. I will look for someone else to put it on if my BF or son can't do it for me. I just figured that my money was just as good as anyone else's and it isn't like they were doing the work for free, so I had to wait ...

OK .. finished ranting.

Thought my radio would fit in the dash. It is less than a half inch too big. Maybe 1/4 inch too big, but I don't want to cut the dash. Maybe the answer is mounting it under the dash and using the opening for ???

Anyone know a slim stereo ?? Something new ?? MP3 stereo ??

Diane

Reply to
::: Diane aka JeWitchT :::

That is crap and you have every right to be pissed. I'd make a point to let others know how you've been treated and by whom. Get a new mechanic.

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

whatever happened with your oil problem? Did everything turn out okay?

Reply to
mez

Glad to hear you got it home. Sorry to hear you had such a time with your mechanic.

We have a 95 Previa here that we had a similar problem with. Took it to the mechanic, and spent nearly $1300 on. OK, a few months later the Check Engine Light comes on, the idle is acting weird, etc. We are told that the vehicle needs something like $2200 more in just parts, not counting labor. Well, we were looking around for a mechanic a week later when the battery up and died. We replaced the battery for about $120 with one of those new circular dry cell types warranted for 8 years. Seems funny that when we put a new battery in, all of the problems with the electrical disappeared. They almost had to have known there was something going on with the battery. If they didn't, they aren't worth their salt. Either way, they aren't getting my business again. I figure they didn't try because they have been wanting to sell us one of their NEW vehicles instead of really trying to fix the Previa. (I know it's no type 2, but for what we bought it for, it does the job.)

Charles in Palatine.

Reply to
Charles R Fregeau

[...]

somebody loves me and likes to share..

Reply to
BugBum

That's only till they see your dark side.................

=-)

( That's one lump?..............or two?LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®