Napa Online parts

An FYI for you folks looking for inexpensive/rare parts for VW's. I was looking all over for tune-up parts for my 62 VW bug distributor , which apparently is a rare specimen - no identifying numbers, not made by Bosch. I looked in all the usual places, VW Aircooled, Mid America, Wolfsburg West etc. etc., swap meets and so on. No one seemed to have the right parts.

One day I happened to find

. I checked there andthey had them! I could identify the right set of points by the photo,and was able to get the accompanying rotor and cap. And they werecheap, only $19 for all including shipping. Now they are installed onthe car and working well. Napa seems to have quite a lot of VW parts, and the prices are good. Another benefit is that you may return parts bought online to your local Napa store. Worth a look...

Reply to
bokuglen

Napa is a decent place, but I have been really turned off by the local FLAPS. They seem to have cheap prices, and cheap junk to go along with them. I I know I don't plan on buying anything from O'Reillys or AutoZone ever again.

VolksWats> An FYI for you folks looking for inexpensive/rare parts for VW's. I

Reply to
volkswatson