Need a bench seat for the back of my 71 bus... in the Bay Area

Hi,

Anyone in the Bay Area (I'm in Santa Cruz), have a bench seat (fold-out bed would be a +) they would be willing to sell? It's for my 71 Transporter... leaving for a road trip in 3 days and my buddys need someplace to sit! Will pay cash.

Thanks!

Adam S

Reply to
Stag

Drive over to Modesto Pick n Pull on Beard. I was just there and saw a 77 bus with the rear and middle seat and a 68 bus converted to a high top camper that still has the rear seat/bed.

Reply to
Karl