need a tow bar for 73 S.B.

that is a link to the JC Whitney page... I need a tow bar in 2 weeks to move from western MI to northern IN....I need to tow my 73 Super Beetle behind my

86 Bronco with a class 3 hitch, 2" ball.... which parts do I need to order off that list?
Reply to
GusDaDog

ZX482754U ZX482750B

this is what your going to need to tow your 73 super

Reply to
Kafertoys

I got that stuff a couple days ago and am installing the adaptor today...my question is, I got bolts that line up with 2 holes in the mount, is a pair or 3/8" bolts enough or am I supposed to drill holes in the car for the other 2 holes also?

Reply to
GusDaDog