Need Good Aircooled Bodyshop

Just like the subject says, I need a good body shop in the Southern Ontario area for my Beetle....

Thanks,

Peter

Reply to
Pete Cressman

Aircooled body shop? Just ask them to keep the garage door open . . . :-)

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

:-P

Sorry...post might have been misleading....Good Aircooled VW body shop!

Reply to
Pete Cressman

So then I guess the answer is the 009 is the best for my applications? Right John?...or whoever else might have answered me. Dennis

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik