Need to sell stuff

Well, I did a stupid thing and bought another Type 3 on eBay. This is going to make 10 type 3's in my back yard now. So I need to get rid of some parts and stuff to pay for this new car. I've got a bunch of stuff listed on eBay right now. Some cream, some crap. I need folks to buy all this stuff so I can pay for the car. Check the auctions at:

If the link doesn't work for you, go to eBay and search seller "vw1500s"

Neil

Reply to
Neil

Russ